New Restrictions in Effect from 20th September, 2021
Forbes Innes Arena and the Thorncliffe Greenview Community Association will be following the Alberta Restrictions Exemptions Program. As a permit holder of the arena, we are required, as of Monday, September 20, to implement the following restrictions:
Users 12 years of age and older:
- The original or a photo of your Alberta Health Services COVID-19 immunization record. Single dose accepted between September 20 and October 25 if received 2 weeks before entering the facility.
- The new printable COVID-19 immunization card. Available through MyHealth Records. Go to myhealth.alberta.ca/myhealthrecords to set up an account.
- The QR code provided (once it is available in a few weeks).
- Proof of a privately paid negative PRC or rapid test result dated within 72 hours (3 days) of entry.
- Medical exemption via a dated note from your family doctor.
Users under 12:
- One support person will be permitted to assist before moving to the spectator area.
- All children ages 0 to11 years of age will not be required to show proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test result.
- Face coverings must be worn by all users in the entrances, hallways, lobbies, and public seating areas, as well as all washrooms, locker rooms, and when transitioning.
- Face coverings are not required when participating in a physical activity or for children under 2 years of age.
- Health screening with the check-in person each time you enter the facility.
- Always maintain a physical distance of 2 meters or 6 feet when not participating in an activity.
What to do:
Any information provided will be noted on your record so that it does not need to be provided again. We will not be keeping any photos or documents provided via email and they will be deleted once we have noted it in our records.
If you are vaccinated:
- Scan or take a picture and email a copy of your records to: email@example.com
- Send updated information on first or second dose when received.
- Bring proof of your negative COVID test if first dose was administered less than two weeks ago.
If you are not vaccinated:
- Bring proof of privately paid negative PRC or rapid test result dated within 72 hours (3 days) of entry (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed).
- Send in proof of a negative PCR or rapid test every 72 hours.
- Those who cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons must provide a negative test to ensure the safety of all participants and staff.
Please forward your documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding and as with all things, please be empathetic and understanding to all members of TGISC family. We are committed to working hard to provide a safe and healthy environment for our kids to stay engaged, be active, and meet with friends.